The production of accurate and timely management accounts can give business proprietors a distinct advantage over the competition. In addition to answering the simple question, “Am I making any profit?” management accounts can also show what liabilities a business has, whether stock is being managed correctly and whether there will be enough cash to allow the business to invest for expansion.
The partners at Archimedia Accountancy Services have been preparing management accounts for small businesses in the Nottingham and Derby areas for more than 10 years. We know that each business will have different management accounts requirements, and therefore we can tailor our services on a business by business basis. What we offer will include some or al of the following options:
- A basic book keeping service.
- Production of forecast profit & loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Production of forecast cash flows.
- Production of monthly or quarterly management accounts, consisting of profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow if required.
- Analysis of sales revenue, direct costs and overheads to highlight strongly performing products, areas of weakness and possible cost savings.
Our approach is to get to know how your business works in a detailed way, so that the management accounts will accurately reflect the performance of the business. We like preparing management accounts – so if you are a business in the Nottingham, Derby or Leicester areas, please contact Archimedia Accountancy Services for all your management accounts requirements.